Re: draft minutes from London multi6 session

Brian E Carpenter <brian@hursley.ibm.com> writes:

> I don't quite understand from the minutes whether there was decision
> to merge the multi6 requirements darft with Howard's. Could someone
> clarify?

The decision was not made to merge to merge the two. Indeed, my sense
of the discussion is that there was quite a bit of concern with doing
a merge, as that would broaden the focus of the requirements document
quite a lot beyond what the group has so far been discussing.

I believe it would make more sense to extract those aspects in
draft-berkowitz-multireq-02.txt that relate directly to IP
connectivity issues when a site connects to multiple ISPs. It would be
good for someone (Howard?) to summarize to the list what those
requirements would be.

Thomas