Re: Fwd: Re: note from the iesg plenary

Randy,

Randy Bush wrote:

> > I recall seeing the slides on experimentation, but have not heard
> > any results of those experiments nor heard of operational use.
>
> works boringly well.

Can you give me a definition of works boringly well?  Would that
entail no calls to the NOC as the measuring stick?

> > The aroot mailing list archive seems to be unreachable at this time.
>
> ohhh?  what url did you try?

www.psg.com/lists/aroot/

I was consistently getting a DNS resolution error last night.  It
seems to work this morning.

So now that you have given me a use of global anycast services, do
you expect that injecting 128-bit host routes into the global route
table, that can't be aggregated, is going to scale?

Brian