Re: Fwd: Re: note from the iesg plenary

Eliot,
     Yes, I am well aware that DNS is an ideal use of anycast.  That is
part of the reason why v6 anycast is of interest to people.  However,
my point has been to find out if anyone thinks that having 128-bit host
routes in the global routing table is going to scale.  Or, would you
think that anycast DNS deployed within a domain/site/admin scope
region is a better solution?

Brian