RE: Multihoming by IP Layer Address Rewriting (MILAR)

> OK, so we can go back to assuming the DNS works well enough
> and not use the DNS anxieties as the basis for ruling out DNS
> as a component of a possible solution.

As far as it does not require every IPv6 device
to have DNS entries. In this regard, I fully agree with Christian that we
must be prepared to let those game boxes, IM services, etc. get the benefit of
multihoming even if they don't appear in DNS.

regards,
ramki