RE: A new spin on multihoming: multihoming classes.

Geoff Huston wrote:

> There is also some value is looking at a discrete problem set where a
> single host, or a non-routed enterprise LAN is dual homed
> into two or more
> provider networks, and the communication with the edge devices of the
> providers' networks is, perhaps, more restricted.

What is the point? Odds are very high that the small site will
grow in complexity over the lifetime of the mechanism we define
here. If we don't build a mechanism that ignores the size of
the multi-homed site, we will simply create an operational
problem down the road in transitioning all the sites from one
mechanism to another as they grow.

Tony