Re: (multi6) requirements draft comments

> Shame we don't have a PI solution that we actually know how to deploy
> and route at large scale.

like democracy, it sucks, but less than any other way we actually have.

> the illusory PI

sadly, so far, it is the only non-illusory approach.  it is actually
deployed and being widely used, as opposed to, for example, using per-host
ping as a routing protocol.

no, we don't like it.  but, though we have fears/worries, we don't have
solid research/measurements about its actual scalability.  and far worse,
we have no alternatives which are on any platform other then powerpoint.

randy