Re: (multi6) requirements draft comments

In a long line of silly comments, this is silliest.  Telling one of the
people who
invented the concept of routing (and patented the multiprotocol router)
that IPv4
Internet doesn't do routing just shows willful ignorance.

Please go away.  Perhaps the chair can help in this matter.

Plonk.