Re: The state of IPv6 multihoming development

While I agree that it may not be entirely necessary for the real deployment of
IPv6, it is IPv6 opponents that continually use it to denigrate IPv6.  So
that's why I said "thorn in the side" instead of a "gaping wound" :)  These
people are the kinds of people who have strong influence in teh spheres of
power.  Until they are silenced once and for all, they whittle away trying to
reduce any progress that IPv6 would make.

Peter

--
Peter R. Tattam                            peter@trumpet.com
Managing Director,    Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd