Re: draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-requirements-03.txt

As I suggested on the other thread, remove the MUST/SHOULD normative
language - make everything lower case should/should not - and ship it
as Informational.

Use it as guidance for further work.

   Brian

Sean Doran wrote:

> This draft expires in one week on 30 October 2002.
>
> Have you read it?  Do you think it's ready?
> Do you think it's not ready?  Do you have an
> idea you think should be incorporated into
> the draft?
>
> Comments, please.
>
> Incidentally, three other important dates are coming in the near future:
> the pre-IETF draft cutoffs for initial and final submissions and the
> cut-off for scheduling a WG meeting (October 29), should we have wg business
> to discuss in Atlanta.
>
>         Sean.

Brian E Carpenter
Distinguished Engineer, Internet Standards & Technology, IBM
On assignment at the IBM Zurich Laboratory, Switzerland