Re: GSE

I think that Iljitsch's note is a fine reminder that different folks
have very different understandings of what the term "GSE" means. A
point by point refutation seems pointless since it is clear he has
a different definition of the term than some other folks on this list.

Rather than have the group continue to wedge by using different definitions
for that term, it would be helpful if folks avoided that term, and instead
talked a bit more precisely about *their* intended meaning.

For my part, I agree with tli, jnc, and others that the best architectural
approach to supporting multi-homing while not hosing the operational routers
in the DFZ is to separate host identity from routing goop.

Ran
rja@extremenetworks.com