8+8 and locator based approaches

Ran;

> I think that Iljitsch's note is a fine reminder that different folks
> have very different understandings of what the term "GSE" means.

GSE is defined clearly with no different understandings except
for that you just invented.

Thank you for your creativity.

> For my part, I agree with tli, jnc, and others that the best
> architectural
> approach to supporting multi-homing while not hosing the operational
> routers
> in the DFZ is to separate host identity from routing goop.

There are several such proposals found in big internet mailing
list.

Call them 8+8 or 6+2+8 but not GSE.

Also, say "locator", not "routing goop".

As for GSE, it appeared much later but is hopeless.

GSE, for example, leaves dependency betwen identifier and locators.

							Masataka Ohta