RE: GSE

Thomas,

Thanks.

I've seen the light and see another case that makes it necessary to
have an identifier to locator mapping.

Suppose that we wish to insure that hosts do not play with locators
as an architectural principle.  [I'm not married to this, but I am
exploring this.]

Now, when a host receives an incoming connection, it needs to reply
to that particular identifier, but it has no idea what host name is
associated with the identifier.  The border router then needs to do
an identifier lookup to determine the locator for the originator of
the connection.

Tony