Re: WG next steps

- We may want to consider multiple, complementary, and non mutually
  exclusive approaches to IPv6 multihoming, if we conclude that
  different approaches serve different sets of interests, or impose
  costs upon different parts of the elements and entities that the
  Internet comprises.
Yes! It is not obvious that a single, monolithic, globally-optimal solution is going to present itself before a (partial, at least) solution must exist.

Michael

| Michael H. Lambert, Network Engineer Phone: +1 412 268-4960 |
| Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center FAX: +1 412 268-8200 |
| 4400 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 lambert@psc.edu |