RE: WG next steps

->> Andrew Partan wrote:
->> is dead. If I announce just the area A aggregate,
->> then I am giving free transit to everyone in area A.
->
->Nobody cares about this if the free transit you provide represents 0.1%
->of your total traffic (not to mention the fact that your competitors
->would likely give you back 0.05% anyway for the very same reason.

I care very much.  CapEx with no associated revenue (even if you can make
the arguement that it all comes out 'in the wash') is not going to fly with
the companies left in business today...

->
->Michel.
->