Consensus check

Well folks, a few days ago I threw down the gauntlet
and challenged the WG chairs to actually drive the
discussion, get consensus on things, and then write
down the consensus.

So far, the gauntlet is still on the floor.  ;-)

I'm going to leave it there in case anyone wants
to pick it up, but at the same time, I'd like to
move things forward.  Thus, I'd like to truly start
the architectural discussion at the top level and
see where we can get to.  I'd also like to make
sure that we're on the same page as to the problem
that we're solving.

My read of the mail so far has been that we're
agreed:

There are many different problems that could be
solved under the heading of multihoming, but for
now, we should focus on site multihoming.

Agree or disagree?

Tony