RE: Consensus check

Hello Tony,

> There are many different problems that could be
> solved under the heading of multihoming, but for
> now, we should focus on site multihoming.
>
> Agree or disagree?

I am not sure that i understand,

If you are asking about end-site multi-homing as oposed to provider
multi-homing, i would agree.

If you are asking about end-site multi-homing as oposed to host
multi-homing, then:

Would you include host solutions that solve the site-multihoming problems by
providing a solution for each host within the site? I would say yes.

I would also include solutions that solve the multi-homed site problem but
do not provide a solution for multi-homed hosts.

Regards, marcelo