RE: Next question...

|   > Have we reached consensus that we need to deal with multihoming
|   > policies?
|
|   I am sorry but i do not fully understand what do you mean by this.

As soon as a site is multihomed, there are multiple possible ways
of forwarding packets, both inbound and outbound.  Whenever a human
is involved and there is a choice to be made, we end up giving the
human a say in how that choice is made.  Such dictums we generally
refer to as 'policy'.

In this case, we would like to be able for some human to tell us
which packets should exit on which link and which packets should
arrive on which link.

Certain policies are unimplementable even tho they are desired.
I don't mean to open the discussion about which policies we will
support, but I was hoping that we agreed that we need to provide
SOME policy controls as part of our solution.

Tony