Re: host or border router

We shouldn't even debate whether the intermediary is physically
in the same box as the SBR or is separate. What we should debate
is whether an intermediary or the host is the best place, or even
whether the functionality can be defined in such a way that even
this doesn't matter. In other words, derive the functionality from
the requirements, and leave the decision about placement open as
long as possible.

   Brian