Re: draft-kurtis-multihoming-longprefix comments

(Think about it: 64 bits is enough to give every square millimeter of
earth surface an address.)
Then think that is not that long ago the address efficiency usage was around 4% (I might remember this incorrect but I have a vague feeling we where around that at pre-CIDR). I think that the last figure I saw was at around 35-40%. It's still not that impressive, but also very hard to get much better (Without research in the field I would assume that 60% would be close to a practical/theoretical maximum limit (is there any research done in this field?).

- kurtis -