Really about draft-kurtis-multihoming-longprefix-00.txt

Just a note that I today _really_ submitted the above draft as a individual contribution to the editor. I hope it will show soon. I fixed all grammar and spelling errors (and some other issues) in the draft and hope it will be available soon. I also updated the http:/www.kurtis.pp.se/ietf/draft-kurtis-multihoming-longprefix-00.txt file.

- kurtis -

PS The road-map discussed in Atlanta should also be done shortly.