Re: "architectural change" [RE: Draft: PI addressing derived from ASnumbers]

I have some general ideas about how someone could able routing -from/to PI
networks over the regular IPv6 network, using some additional logical data
structure (I tagged it Locator Cache in my idea), some extension header and
requires exchange of PI network information over some routing protocol to
fill that Locator Cache on routers. Clients are also supposed to make use of
that locator cache too in my idea. Due the fact I'm no expert the idea might
be pretty general, but maybe some aspects in it are worth a dime. If you
don't mind, I could write it down in some human readable form and post it
onto this mailing list.

-mg