Re: Comment on draft-ietf-multi6-v4-multihoming-00

I'd like to propose an additional item, "3.0 Independence".
What about "3.0.1 Coolness"? :)

It's only implicitly included under Policy, and technically (mostly)
included under redundancy.. but it seems to me that it is a major reason
for certain solutions, and a critical reason why many IPv6 site
multihoming solutions are not considered adequate.

Is there some flaw in my thinking? Are there other missing pieces in the
old document? Any other references to documenting IPv4 practises?

I think you are right. I think the two main reasons for multihoming / PI space (that normally go hand in hand) is redundancy and independence.

- kurtis -