Re: GSE

On Monday, Feb 17, 2003, at 04:50 America/Montreal, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:
I'm sure that once we agree on the requirements GSE can't meet them. :-)
Why wouldn't it?
No ...
O'Dell's GSE I-D is mostly an architecture document, not a protocol spec.
So of course MANY implementation-details are not specified in the old GSE I-Ds.
The absence of implementation details in an architecture document
doesn't prove anything either way about GSE's suitability for multi-homing
in the multi6 context.

Ran