Re: roadmap

"One way of achieving multihoming that exists already today is to use
multiple addresses on the end hosts."

This doesn't work so it shouldn't be presented in this way. Also, for
future multihoming solutions it is important to know how having
multiple addresses is handled; there are many different ways.

Send text! :)
Don't think I won't! I have to do some programming work so I was looking

good!

Here is some text. The trouble is that it doesn't fit into your
classification, and I see no way to make this happen.

Why don't you think this would fit as text under the Addressing solutions paragraph?

Best regards,

- kurtis