Re: Again no multi6 at IETF#56

I am interested in completing a solution which I sketched out a couple of
months back, but my schedule is rather full so it won't be ready for the coming
IETF meeting, but I had planned on something by the next meeting.

Peter

--
Peter R. Tattam                            peter@trumpet.com
Managing Director,    Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd