Re: Again no multi6 at IETF#56

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 07:07:28PM +0100, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

> There are plenty of proposals and some drafts. Their good- and
> derivativeness would be good subjects for discussion, I think. Also,
> AFAIK everyone who attended found the unofficial meetings in Atlanta
> useful.

Absolutely.  Hence the question as to why the brainstorming can't be
taken officially on board.   I find it both baffling and frustrating that
we've gone two meetings without a multi6 session for what some people
argue is "the last missing piece of the IPv6 jigsaw".

Could we at least not get a BoF session scheduled, at least something on
the official agenda, maybe nearer the end so ipv6mh input from their
meetings can be tabled.

Tim