RE: Again no multi6 at IETF#56

They are already being assigned and used folks.  Now not just by Asia
and European ISPs, but U.S. ISPs and IXs too.  It has begun!!  Within
private enterprise preparation and IT test beds are running and learning
to cope with the new route-exchange TLA rules.  Appears RFC 3178 will be
used to develop SLAs as temporary fix till this work is done here or
outside of the IETF.  Taking what IPv6 is today and working it is the
only course I think for time-to-market of this spec in or out of the
IETF.

I also believe Ran has asked some very valid questions that should be
answered.

See: http://www.6bone.net/ and then

http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/mem-services/registration/ipv6/ipv6allocs.ht
ml