Re: Move forward

Pekka;

> > 4. Mobility-based approaches (although this could be classified under 2.)

> I'm not sure what you refer to with mobility based approaches.  It seems
> to me that such do not exist (which would help with multihoming, that is).

There is no approaches based on MIPv6.

Mobile protocol with a single home agent (or something like that)
is unreliable and useless.

That is, to make multihoming useful, it should be without any single
point of failure and have multiple home agents.

Then, such mobile protocols solve most, or all, of the problems of
multihoming.

However, the classification for type 4 is not productive, as all the
useful solutions are, in a sense, mobility based.

							Masataka Ohta