RE: Again no multi6 at IETF#56

|    I don't agree.  Not because I don't believe multi6 issues
|    should not be
|    done. But, because RIRs are dealing with free enterprise.

So you're saying that you're waiting for the market to deliver
a routing architecture?  Or that the RIRs are going to?

|    Does this effort want to fix the multihome
|    problem or the
|    routing architecture to be something other than what we have?  Two
|    different goals.

The goal is to fix the multihoming problem, but to do it will take
a routing architecture that is different than what we have.

|    But, whatever is done will now have to be
|    done while
|    IPv6 is in process in the market. I would suggest solving
|    the multihome
|    problem is a good focus first, using IPv6 as defined.

Well, that's kinda hard, because IPv6 as defined simply ingrains
the problem.

Tony