Re: Again no multi6 at IETF#56

Yes. However, the RIRs have come under significant criticism in the past for being perceived as road blocks to IPv6 allocations and have, in fact, reduced the requirements for v6 space. Even in this list, they are criticized for making obtaining address space 'hard'.

Seems they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
The RIRs had a period of a complete open policy that I think lasted for two years. 200 applied. I wouldn't blame the RIRs.

- kurtis -