Re: Again no multi6 at IETF#56

Jim;

> You don't get it.  Your own country has IPv6 deployed as I depicted in
> your native backbone.  You never will get it I fear.

As I said, we deplyed LIN6-based homed environment with hundreds
of routers.

If you call it production level IPv6 deployment, I'm fine.

But, it does not change the reality that IPv6 is not deployed not
even in Japan.

> I have a kanto
> sword given to me my martial arts master should I bring it :--)

You seems to be having a very strange view to Japan.

I have never heard about a sword called "a kanto sword".

Or, are you talking about Occam's Razor to be applicable to the
current IPv6 specification?

								Masataka Ohta