Re: Again no multi6 at IETF#56

Iljitsch;

> > It does not protect a site from ISP failure including but
> > not limited to bankrupcy.
>
> > Moreover, routes to imported addresses can not be aggregated that it
> > cause a scalability problems within ISPs.
>
> Both true but I don't think this technique is thereby disqualified.

The former problem is already too bad for people expecting multihomed
environment.

Moreover, I'm afraid you underestimate the latter scalability problem.

To move on, we must estimate the seriousness of lack of scalability
and, if it is not so bad, develop proper address assignment policy,
both of which take time, which disqualify your proposal.

							Masataka Ohta