Start running

	All,

A number of comments have been made on the list recently (well, over
a long time) on what is needed to get this working group going. As the
new and naive co-chair, I have discussed this with Sean. We have
agreed that there are a number of steps we need to take to move
forward and start producing results.

To achive some of these will most likely require us to change at
least parts of the charter, and definetly the milestones.

The things that comes to mind are

From a procedure perspective we need to have a clear problem
statement document; we need to havve the requirements document
updated; we need to agree on a road-map to a solution (but for now
just agreeing on the outline should do it) and we need to evaluate
what solutions are to be considered as working group documents.

For the first steps we are looking for volunteers for the problem
statement (I guess one of us could do it as well), for the
requirements document I think that at least Joe would be willing to
update it.

For the road-map there is my document, and there have been some ideas
from Christian (but I forget what mailiglist he posted it to). I
would also like to see other proposals.

As for solution documents, me and Sean would like to encourage people
to sumbit drafts on solutions, protocols, etc. Our thoughts are to
hold a WG meeting (I promise. I buy the beer if we don't) in Vienna
to go through all the above documents, disucuss them, and agree which
should be adopted as WG documents.

Last, we will try and have a beer BOF tomorrow at 17.30-19.30. If you
feel you want to give input on the way forward, discuss solutoins, or
just make fun of me not knowing how my mail client work, see you in
the bar! I will also be at the ipv6mh meeting tonight.

Best regards,

- kurtis -