RE: Reducing Peerings for MH Routing within a site via end systems

Ohta-san,

|    > I think that a host should be able to change the set of locators
|    > that make it reachable at will.  The rate that the system can
|    > disseminate these changes is still TBD, but there obviously
|    > needs to be an upper bound (no pun intended ;-).
|
|    You don't have to determine it. Cache period of DNS, for
|    example, is
|    configurable.

Yes, but the cache time is an upper bound on the validity of the
entries.
What I'm suggesting is that there needs to be some reasonable
constraints
on the MINIMUM cache period that you can specify.  Currently I believe
that's 1s.  Seems a tad fast.

Tony