RE: Simple dual homing experiment

Perfectly reasonable.

I should point out that turning up an additional link today
breaks connections because the host isn't capable of trying
a different address.  You could, in theory, write a non-standard
TCP that had the right host behavior, even with IPv4 today.  But
it doesn't exist, AFAIK.

Now, does this test actually distinguish anything between any of
the proposals that have been discussed?

Tony