Architectural approaches to multi6

On Monday, Mar 24, 2003, at 04:20 America/Montreal, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:
However, I also think that there currently are to many views on what the architecture should be based on.
The only architectural approach that I've seen on this list in recent
months is the notion of deprecating the concept of an "address",
in favour of using "locator" and "identifier" for the separate purposes
of routing and identity.  Maybe I've overlooked something ?

If there is another architectural approach in the wings, maybe someone
would be kind enough to summarise that alternate approach to the list ?

Ran
rja@extremenetworks.com