Re: plug: thesis on site multihoming

On zondag, maa 30, 2003, at 16:45 Europe/Amsterdam, Pekka Savola wrote:

1) yes, the thesis _is_ in English ;-)

2) the files have been updated slightly, mainly editorial updates but I've
also added the abstract and some other relatively minor changes.
3) It's 97 pages. Do they pay you by the word? :-)

I'm afraid that my geo proposal has again been mangled beyond recognition. Let me say it once more: NOBODY announces the aggregates (except maybe to customers). They are local to each ISP network, hence the "provider-internal aggregation" part.

(The draft is going to expire soon, but it will remain available at http://www.muada.com/drafts/draft-van-beijnum-multi6-isp-int-aggr- 00.txt )

Iljitsch

BTW, what makes the PDF look so ugly??