RE: geo short vs long term? [Re: Geo pros and cons]

This is logical and makes sense.

But practically, if say the U.S., Mexico, and Canada all had a toplevel
GEO prefix would the connectivity issue still be real or just
theoretical?

Within this GEO if all had 2ffe then another set of bits for Mexico,
U.S. and Canada how would that exacerbate routing problems in Austrailia
or France?

Thanks
/jim