Re: Resolving geo discussions

On torsdag, apr 17, 2003, at 09:32 Europe/Stockholm, Tim Chown wrote:

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 03:49:30PM +0200, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
I agree. Actually I am hoping to see more from the co-chairs,
not less.
Absolutely, and it's just 3 months to Vienna and the restoration of the
multi6 sessions at the meetings.  We should have some idea soon of
what will be on the table there and Sean and Kurtis' input here to
shape that is very important.

Me and Sean are privately discussing what we thing will be the best way to organize the meeting in Vienna - stay tuned.

- kurtis -