Discussions

(I have been walking around 2800m mountains with skis trapped to by back-pack, so I am trying to catch up)

I first thought I would not bother to say anything on this issue, but changed my mind. I really feel the discussions on the list after SF have been constructive and a number of views have been brought up. I think we are getting a basis for a number of discussions in Vienna.

However, for the past few days the level of the debate have sunk quite drastically. I want to remind everyone that personal attacks or insults won't help any of us move forward. Discussions on who is suitable as co-chair is most likely best discussed with the two ADs.

Now back to the regular programming....

Best regards,

- kurtis -