Re: Resolving geo discussions

On vrijdag, apr 18, 2003, at 02:56 Europe/Amsterdam, Randy Bush wrote:

one kind of interesting plan might be to see if i/we can find
some venue with white-boards for sunday, and have a wg meeting
during the week to widen the audience for the result thereof.
Sounds good.

i also suspect that this working group might get more done if the
filibustering by folk riding lame or long-dead hobby horses would
dismount, take a break, go into the saloon for a beer, and let
others talk too.
Silly me for thinking that writing drafts and providing feedback on those written by other people might help.