RE: GSE IDs [Re: IETF multihoming powder: just add IPv6 and stir]

Hi Jim,

I was not aware of this, thanks for pointing it out.

Perhaps if i rephrase it in the following way it would be acceptable?

Instead of including the HIP's HIT in the SPI, we could include it in
the lower 64 bits of the IP addresses. This would imply that the 64
lower bits could be used as identifiers and the 64 higher bits can be
changed for routing purposes. Perhaps this would provide the security
features needed for GSE to work in a stateless fashion.

Regards, marcelo