RE: GSE IDs [Re: IETF multihoming powder: just add IPv6 and stir]

I went to an industry session yesterday in New England that discussed
blades, switches, 10gbE and beyond.  The IPv6 PMTU is large and capable.
I believe adding 128bits at original node idea to a DST, EXT option will
not kill the Internet or fast path for any ASICs I am looking at now
(not for routing but host IP / IPsec offload engines for prototype and
research on day job).  Just as note.  Also routing header is not a good
idea that was just off the top of the head.  EXT or DST option would the
way to go and be transparent to routers which is one of my goals.

/jim