Re: Mutli6 meeting in Vienna

On vrijdag, mei 9, 2003, at 10:45 Europe/Amsterdam, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

I think what would be excellent would be for someone to open the meeting
with an overview of the classes of solutions. We may need to launch parallel
efforts, so agreeing which classes of solution we want to develop is
an important first step.
It seems we're still not at the stage where there is agreement on whether any given type of solution is viable or not. Waiting for Vienna and then discuss all the details in a meeting is not the most efficient use of time. I suggest that everyone submits solution classes to be presented and we then identify the central issue with that class beforehand so we don't have to be sidetracked by either minor details or fairly obvious fatal flaws in the meeting. This should allows us to focus on what's important.

Iljitsch