RE: GSE IDs [Re: IETF multihoming powder: just add IPv6 and stir]

Pekka,

Didn't you have to keep as HIT cache on the end host?  Also I have read
the updated drafts and now I will say after much thought I am not clear
the pain for HIP is worth it and it will take a long time to sort this
out as IP stack developer.  THere will be much needed change on end host
and in the core of layer and I am not clear it is a big win.  And I like
the idea of IP adddreses used for IPsec identifiers totally.  It keeps
us all honest about  e2e in relation to the IP header.  I view HIP like
my work on the offload of IP stackes to NICs.  It will take much
thought.  But I think it is heing oversold completely.

For IPsec can we go offline we must make this an extension not a change
or it will not fly for a long time for implementation?

thanks
/jim