RE: Agenda for Vienna

I'd like to take this opportunity to again ask that we put aside
our petty and trivial differences, the implementation foibles
and our particular pet proposals (mine included).  Instead
we should take this time to sit down and have a collaborative
architectural discussion.

It is the perogative and responsibility of the chairs to
ensure that we make forward progress and I call on them to
step up, lead the discussion, and ensure that we stay at
a civilized and architectural level.

Once we have an architecture for a solution, THEN we can
start worrying about the bits.

This implies that we should not be looking at particular
proposals.  We should not even be looking at 'categories'
of proposals.  Instead, we should be talking about possible
architectures.  That's one layer farther up.

Regards,
Tony