Re: Mutli6 meeting in Vienna

Kurt;

> >> To be honest, I don't see you make any comments on either of these.
> >
> > For GSE, read the draft.
>

> Are your comments in the draft?

Yes.

	"The Architecture of End to End Multihoming"
	<draft-ohta-e2e-multihoming-*.txt>

has been there with several revisions each posted to the ML. You
can dig it, or I can mail you privately.

> I have read the draft of the proposal.

It is not a draft of a proposal.

> > For geo, I saw several good reasoning against it by someone else
> > at the first several rounds that I see no point repeating it
> > by myself.
> >

> Good. Then that is clear. The problem (and this goes for the entire
> working group though - perhaps even for many other WGs) is that if
> people just agree and don't post, it's very hard to follow where people
> think we should go.

That could be a valid argument for the first and, maybe, second round
with little posting.

However, at all the round, many people just disagreed and posted
that it is not even so.

Anyway, at the third round and thereafter, it is a poor management
to allow same topic repeated again and again.

							Masataka Ohta