Re: Mutli6 meeting in Vienna

Kurt;

> >> What is the draft name? I can't seem to find this.
> >
> > I will prepare it, if there is a chance for presentation.
>
> I got the draft mail to me in private. Reading to it quickly I noticed
> that parts of this solution is actually pending patent?

As I say "I will prepare it", that is not my draft. LIN6 was
originally proposed by Prof. Teraoka and he seems to have
tried to get patent on something. After that, I use
some quite generic componet of LIN6 to make it a solution for
multihoming. I don't know whether the pending patent is useless
or strong enough to cover all the multihoming solutions. Ask
Prof. Teraoka.

							Masataka Ohta