Re: Mutli6 meeting in Vienna

Hi,

> > You miss LIN6.
>
> What is the draft name? I can't seem to find this.

On LIN6 documentation, including the draft available on
http://www.lin6.net/index.html

The LIN6 draft was presented in 2001 in Mobile IP WG and IPv6 WG, but
probably too late at the end of the meeting to receive the interest it
deserves. There are many people still working on it, having actual
implementations, etc.

By the way, some NEMO folks are working on a multihoming taxonomy draft
that you would find interest in, since site-multihoming is one feature
that would be particularly useful for NEMO.

Actually, this is the reason why Friday I posted an email to this list,
enquiring about your current definition of site-multihoming, but no
reply. The answer to the question is not clear while reading the charter
AND the draft: it's not consitent.

I need this question because I would like to know if, say, a mobile
network deployed in a vehicle can be considered a "site".

Thierry