Re: Agenda for Vienna

So, why not have three 2H sessions and stop saying "time constraint"?
because you will need a different AD to approve it.
According to Kurt, no.
Say again? I think I have made it pretty clear that we will not apply for three 2h sessions.

Are you saying that you have tried to request 3 slots and denied by
IESG?

Or, are you just saying you are not so sure?
I am saying that I do not think it would be useful for us to request
three slots. I don't think that will move us forward.
the problem was and still is "I (Kurt) do not think it would be useful"
that it is at the chair(s), not at IESG (yet).

...I still don't think that thee 2h sessions will be useful. Sorry. You have yet to convince me.

- kurtis -